Wiper seal (Scraper), as the name implies, installed in the hydraulic cylinders fitted externally on the cylinder head, are used to scrape off dirt, dust, moisture from the piston rods as the rod moves in linear motion. Hydraulic cylinder if without wiper seals acting as an excluders, it is easy for the piston rod to contract contaminants and transport into the cylinder. Wiper seal also prevent outside contaminant from entering into the hydraulic system.
WinTek's wiper sealing products are widely and commonly used in construction machinery. Specifically, WinTek’s WP 3 & WP 6 (DKB) along with PU material wiper (WH series- DKBI, DWI, DKI) are compatible and can be used in earthmoving machinery such as brands like Caterpillar, Komatsu, Bobcat, and etc. We provides rubber type wipers with NBR & FKM, PU dust wipers, scrapers with NBR and FKM material, and PIN dust seals
Below links show detailed information regarding our wiper seals !
- DUST WIPER-WH1 Reference(PU Material)
- DUST WIPER-WH2 Reference(PU Material)
- DUST WIPER-WH3 Reference(PU Material)
- DUST WIPER-WH4 & WH5 Reference(PU Material)
- DUST WIPER-WH11 to WH15 Reference(PU Material)
- Rubber Dust Wiper Seal Reference
- DUST WIPER-WH6 Reference (PU Material)
- DUST WIPER-WH9 Reference (PU Material)
- DUST WIPER-WH10 Reference (PU Material)
- PIN DUST SEAL REFERENCE